1. What is your geographic market and product specialty?
Our offices are located on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Savannah, Georgia. We cover all of South Carolina and coastal Georgia. My specialty is asset/property management along with the attendant leasing and sales that comes from management. We serve as asset managers in South Carolina, Georgia and Texas.
2. What is your latest best practice tip that you can share?
Treasure and serve your existing clients beyond their expectations. Give more than you must. Make it a habit to always deliver more value than others expect. Give unselfishly and don’t require others to acknowledge you. Your paydays will come.
3. What’s been the biggest change over how you run your business in the past decade?
Serving as a receiver. We have and are serving as receivers over several commercial properties , for several large banks, throughout the South Carolina Low Country.
4. What business book do you like to recommend to your colleagues?
I strongly recommend “Transformational Leadership in the New Age of Real Estate” by Christopher Lee. This is a phenomenal guide to real estate practice today and in the future.
5. What’s a fun fact that not everyone knows about you?
I was born and raised in Toronto Canada, moved to the United States in 1982, became a naturalized U. S. Citizen in 1992 and carry dual citizenship. I have an adopted son, now 17 years old who shares my passion for hockey. My hobby is photography.
*All Sperry Van Ness offices are independently owned and operated.