The Best-Kept Secret In Commercial Real Estate.
- Cost Savings. Sperry Van Ness® Property Management Services (SVN/PM) provides solutions that can orchestrate savings in operations and affect a client’s overall investment strategy for their assets. SVN/PM Advisors commit to the client’s vision, goals, maximization of cash flow, and building long-term value.
- Accreditations and Experience. SVN/PM Advisors take pride in having accreditations and affiliations with CMP, AMO, CCIM, IREM, and LEED AP. This education and experience give SVN/PM Advisors the knowledge required for the unique needs of any property.
- Best Practices. SVN/PM Advisors collectively create and benefit from Best Practices standards that far exceed industry norms. SVN/PM Advisors collaborate and share information across all markets by holding national industry roundtables with owners and outside property managers and firms.
- Multimarket Approach. With the majority of transactions over $2.5 million now occurring across state lines,1 a multimarket strategy is advantageous to clients. The Sperry Van Ness® brand, with representation in over 200 markets nationwide, was recently ranked as one of the most recognized commercial real estate brands in the world according to the Lipsey Company.2
- Comprehensive Services. Whether a client needs property management, sales, leasing, receivership, evaluation and consulting service, routine building maintenance, tenant improvement supervision, capital improvement management, energy management, or risk management, the SVN/PM team is ready to deliver.
- Customized Delivery. Due to our access to diverse client services, SVN/PM Advisors have the ability to customize services to meet specific client needs. Leading-edge technology, organized communication systems, and access to preferred vendors help us manage your properties no matter how unique the client or the property.
- Economies of Scale. SVN/PM can leverage our national coverage, size, and strength to secure competitive rates for clients in areas including property insurance, banking services, and bulk bidding for local services. Every dollar our economies of scale can save clients by reducing costs of operation translate into increased ROI and eventual increased value over time.
Join Sperry Van Ness today and be part of the country’s largest “full-service” commercial real estate franchisor. Contact us at PMservices@svn.com for more information about Sperry Van Ness Property Management franchise offerings.
For more general franchise information about our commercial real estate services franchise, visit our Franchise Opportunities page.
1Real Capital Analytics 2012.
22014 Lipsey Company Survey of most recognizable commercial real estate brands.
Sperry Van Ness® Franchises are available to qualified prospective franchisees only in certain states. We will not offer or sell a franchise unless registered (or exempt) in the state where the prospective buyer resides or where the franchise will be located.
The information on this website is not an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, a Sperry Van Ness® franchise. An offer to buy a Sperry Van Ness® franchise is made by franchise disclosure document only.